- Stop Humiliating Teachers #education #teachers #edchat https://t.co/1AQ1f2GRfx 2016-02-15
- Thinking about our futureâ€¦ https://t.co/AThRYmhe8E 2016-02-16
- Hi! Andrea from Montreal. Teacher & consultant #ATChat 2016-02-17
- We've started with low tech in districts. Very successful because of equity. Everyone has access. A gradual move to higher tech.#ATChat 2016-02-17
- Q3: we need more professional development for teachers in communication and AAC. #ATChat 2016-02-17
- YES. Use that all the time! https://t.co/YYqrWEntfh 2016-02-17
- A7: we often go low tech as not everyone has access to devices. Used pixon project and boardmaker too! Good starters. #ATChat 2016-02-17
- Last thoughts: more mentorship from SLPs to teachers needed, more communities of practice across professional disciplines 4 AAC. #ATChat 2016-02-17
- Great chat. More chats needed on this topic! Thx and cheers! #ATChat 2016-02-17
- Agreed! We use as stepping stone. Low tech core boards are simple 4 classroom teachers to use. Easy entry point. https://t.co/DK9rVyfout 2016-02-17
- RT @CALLScotland: We've also added GoodNotes 4, Pear Note and openWeb to our latest Dyslexia App Wheel.
https://t.co/PorHoUZo0Y https://t.â€¦ 2016-02-18
- It's Friday! Miss some of our tweets this week? Check out our weekly round-up ==> https://t.co/OMAM9UPFDG 2016-02-19
No comments yet.